Schools are reopening for summer in Connecticut with restrictions for health and safety. Among these are guidelines for health and safety and protocols for precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We are privileged to work with some of the finest educational institutions in our region and are prepared to take on responsibility to help them ensure the health and safety of their students and staff.
Based on state and federal guidelines and our current understanding of infection control measures, our campus health and safety program now includes a broad range of services that mitigate risk, improve logistics, functionality and delivery, and ensure that school landscape and grounds are sustainable and healthy from the ground up.
- Athletic fields, high-performance turf installation and care
- Complete outsource landscape and grounds maintenance package available
- Custom on-site service schedule
- Disinfecting and sanitizing services
- Hardscape construction, renovations, rehabilitation of walkways, and outdoor amenities to meet social distancing requirements
- Horticultural services
- Non-toxic plant health care program
- Plant disease and pest control
- Sanitizing and disinfecting services
- Seasonal color, perennials, gardens for school garden clubs
- Snow and ice management
- Stormwater management/bioswales/drainage and grounds stabilization
- Tree care
- Uniforms and PPE protocols, and enhanced health and safety training
- Updated equipment safety and functionality procedures and training
- Vector-borne disease control, and mosquito/tick habitat reduction
- Water conservation, water audits, smart irrigation technology and water management
For information on getting your campus ready to welcome students back, to disinfect, deep clean, spruce up your grounds, or upgrade irrigation and drainage, contact ELM President, Bruce Moore Jr., at 203-316-5433.
Or email at email@example.com learn more.
ELM is a full-service landscape and snow and ice contractor, licensed and bonded in the States of Connecticut and New York.
Photo: ELM is proud to be full-service landscape partner to Sacred Heart University Fairfield County Connecticut.