What property and facility owners and managers need to know.
It’s no secret that maintaining a healthy commercial landscape is a big job. And although it may seem that all commercial landscape contractors do the same thing, thanks to smart technologies and automation, there is a stark difference in the way commercial landscape and grounds services are delivered and the value landscaping brings to the bottom line.
The most obvious difference is impact landscaping has on property value. Landscapes need to look good all year-round; they need to be safe for people and the environment, reduce risk and liability, and deliver higher returns all while making a lasting impression.
This is where ELM comes in to help property and facility owners and managers capitalize on the benefits of scale.
ELM is a single-source provider. This means that all landscape and grounds services are integrated and strategically delivered across all seasons, including snow and ice. A single-source provider not only simplifies the process of managing your landscape and reducing the number of companies you need to contact, it’s the best way to reap consistent cost savings through economies of scale.
If you’re looking to contract with a professional commercial landscape services firm, here are five questions to ask:
- How long have they been in business?
- What is their client retention rate?
- Do they offer year-round maintenance, including snow and ice services?
- What value-added benefits are included? Do they use low-noise equipment, electric or autonomous equipment, clean energy and options that help earn LEED credits?
- Will they make your landscape as technologically smart and as digitally-advanced as your building?
Here’s what you can expect from ELM in the day-to-day:
- Meticulous about clean and complete. No task left undone.
- No drama.
- Proactive about little things before they become big things.
- Make suggestions that make you look good.
- Willing to go above and beyond.
- Prepared, trained, and experienced emergency response.
- Highly responsive and easy to reach.
ELM commercial landscape maintenance services include expertise in the following:
- Commercial property and facility landscape and grounds services
- Landscape maintenance and horticultural services
- Enhancements and renovations
- Irrigation and water management
- Hardscape projects, corporate terraces, plazas and patios
- Parking lot and median maintenance
- Snow and ice control, and winter management
- Site safety
- Spring plantings
- Fall clean-up
If you’re a commercial property and facility manager seeking quality, excellence and cost-efficient contracting services for your landscape and grounds, working toward LEED accreditation and greater sustainability, ELM is your partner of choice.
ELM is a proud member of BOMA Southern Connecticut and BOMA Westchester County, and actively supports the greater multi-sector commercial real estate community in Connecticut and New York.