Our company’s core reason for being is to be a force for good. Whether it’s creating value by giving back to our communities or strengthening our environmental stewardship or finding new ways to channel innovation, our success ultimately depends on the quality of the impact we have on the world around us.
As ELM expands its vision to make what we do more meaningful, eight things have become part of our organization’s practice:
- We’re addressing environmental stewardship to reduce costs, improve water efficiency and soil health, and paying attention to improving biodiversity and minimizing waste.
- We’re investing in ways to play a leading role in our snow and landscape industry’s transition to a lower-carbon economy.
- We’re approaching environmental risk and reduced impacts by a combination of improved snow and landscape practices that protect and conserve water and natural resources.
- We’re rethinking our operational footprint with an eye to a clean energy future.
- We’re partnering across our communities with organizations and stakeholders that share our sense of commitment and accountability to positive impact.
- We’re helping our workforce link their passions and strengths through training and opportunity.
- We’re making the impact of our work more visible in the community.
- We’re building a culture that values purpose, brings enthusiasm and collaboration to work, and and keeps purpose at the top of everyone’s mind, every day.
We are grateful for the people at ELM who go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of others; for the culture of appreciation that is the backbone of our workplace, and to our clients and friends whose well-being, energy and engagement continue to inspire our path forward.
To learn more about ELM’s commitment to build a company that makes a difference, contact President Bruce Moore Jr. at (203) 316-5433.