While this winter’s snow forecast is expected to vary across our greater NYC Metro and Connecticut service area, seasonal hazard risk remains high.
From frost and freeze to high winds, our team knows that regardless of conditions, commercial property owners and managers can expect proactive, first-class service, and the expertise to proactively manage every type of winter weather event.
This year, ELM conducted our second annual snow rodeo, a high-impact winter leadership event that brings our company snow pros together with experts, ideas and resources to improve results and efficiency of our program, learn the latest in innovative brine technologies, and fine-tune our ability to maintain readiness at all levels.
From understanding the hazards of winter driving to winterizing vehicles and high-performance equipment to cold stress prevention on landscapes, our primary concern is making sure safety is never compromised.
ELM’s snow and ice program has been continually upgraded since our company’s founding in 1976, and our crews have more than 100 years combined professional experience dealing with northeastern weather, no matter how severe.
Why Choose ELM for Winter Services?
- Unrivaled commitment to safety and proactive planning
- Cost savings, thanks to consolidated, integrated services platform
- Customized snow and ice removal programs
- 24/7 Weather tracking and snow and ice monitoring system
- Eco-friendly snow removal and de-icing solutions
- Our own brining facility, passing on cost savings to clients
- Compliance and certification in technical fields
- Reduced risk exposure and liability
- Follow-up reports
- Full-service team of experts trained in equipment and safety
- No disruption to client site operations
- Readiness response and 24/7 communications hotline
- Advance Snow Managers and SIMA trained technicians
- Membership in SIMA and ASCA
To learn more about ELMs approach to winter safety, contact Bruce Moore Jr. at 203-316-5433.