People are at the heart of our business. Since our founding in 1976, we are a company united in shared values, a collaborative workplace, and the highest standards of excellence.
Behind our people-first philosophy is total accountability and a smarter, faster and better organization with clear communications and professional training that empowers talented ELM people to do the best job for you.
- We believe that continuous Improvement of our processes and operations is the underlying component of ELM’s system of management.
- We believe that high ethical standards in external and internal relationships is essential to maximum and mutual success.
- We believe that Innovation and agility are central to proactive management of variable weather, emergency response, and ever-changing market needs.
- We believe that a sense of urgency, a passion for progress, and a commitment to do the right thing is a competitive advantage.
- We believe that practicing what we preach guides the conscience of our business and empowers our team to collective success.
- We believe that how we treat others, how we earn trust and act with integrity, how we invest in our community, and how we define who we are as a business and service partner is a fundamental and guiding principle.
To creatively build, manage, and continuously enhance our client’s outdoor experience… FOR LIFE.
To leave the world better than we found it, to be action-driven and socially responsible, and to provide a return on investment from best practices in commercial landscape services.
- We focus on quality, service, continuous learning, and innovation to earn and build long-term client trust while fostering sustainability in everything we do.
- We listen and we adapt our processes and services to exceed our clients’ unique needs and expectations.
ELM’s highly trained teams are certified in their specialties, and following professional and technical fields:
- Snow & Ice Management
- Advanced Snow Management
- Certified Irrigation Contractor
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Landscape Industry Certified Manager
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Contracting
ELM’s social responsibility extends to giving back to the communities it serves. We are proud to support and donate our time and resources to:
- BOMA Southern Connecticut
- BOMA Westchester County
- Fairfield Country ChangeMakers 2030
- Fairfield County House
- First County Bank Board of Corporators Impact Partner
- March of Dimes® Real Estate Award Program
- National Association of Landscape Professionals Day of Service
Our certifications underscore our commitment to professionalism and best practices and include:
National Association of Landscape Professionals
Landscape Industry Certified Manager
Certified Irrigation Contractor
Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
We are philanthropic-minded culture and are proud to give back to the communities that we work within.
March of Dimes® Real Estate Awards
Mill River Greenway
National Association of Landscape Professionals Day of Service
Stamford Boys & Girls Club
Stamford Dollars for Scholars®
Stamford Tree Foundation