The hot summer months are coming! How will they affect your commercial property’s landscape? The summer months are when the curb appeal of your property is at its highest, and we wish to remind you of items to keep in mind to maintain your property’s value and appearance:
- Raise mowing height of mowers to provide additional leaf surface and deeper rooting.
- Use water wisely. Inspect irrigation systems, repair leaks, and install rain sensors.
- Shrubs grow fast and they need trimming frequently. If the job is done by hand, you will be reducing carbon emissions.
- Provide appropriate nutrients to keep your lawns, shrubs and trees well fed and healthy.
- Mulching is a great way to improve the aesthetics of your landscape, slows down the growth of weeds, and maintains moisture in the soil.
Always remember to look for sustainability throughout the year, especially during the summer months. If you desire more information, ELM is here to assist you.