The weather can have a big impact on your plants. Winter and it’s cold temperature are very serious problems. It does not only affect leaves and needles, but also twigs and branches (which sometimes cannot be brought back to life).
So what do you need to do?
- It is important to have a plan:
- Know where the plants are located, their size and overall landscape value.
- Schedule a walk-through with a landscape provider:
- Have a list of four categories: fertilize and light prune, hard prune and fertilize, remove and replace, and remove only.
- Remember the next 14-21 days are severely important to fertilize the root zone.
Your landscape can always be brought to life. At ELM we will help you resolve any horticultural questions and will give you the right advice. Keep in mind that there is very little to revive plants after a harsh weather. We have already started our spring cleaning. Call us today and schedule a walk-through to start giving life to your landscape for spring!