Every new season comes with its challenges. In order to get a successful maintenance and an attractive curb appeal of your property. These challenges include unpredictable weather, weeds, and changing regulations.
Spring is finally here, and property managers throughout Westchester and Fairfield counties need to start thinking about their commercial properties. This is the time to jump start your landscape, and in order to do so it is good to keep in mind the following:
- You should conduct a site visit with your landscape manager.
- Assess winter damage to hardscape areas.
- Review possible winter damage on plants.
- Prepare a plan for replacements and repairs.
- Review your site for potential safety hazards.
At ELM we know that every property is different: shady zones, sunny zones, and irrigated areas. The good outcomes for your commercial property will come from these options, and also from putting your property in the hands of a landscape professional.