The health and safety of our employees, and our clients and partners is our highest priority.
With the deepening effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our region and service areas, we have taken specific measures as follows.
On Friday March 13, 2020, ELM held a mandatory, company-wide meeting in English and Spanish to implement aggressive cleaning protocols in our equipment, office and field environments, and to request that all employees take extra steps in an abundance of caution:
- Any employee feeling unwell is to stay home and inform their supervisor if they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, contracted or been exposed to COVID-19.
- High-quality hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the company and mandatory, frequent hand-washing is required.
- Mandatory use of disinfectant wipes are required on all personal protective equipment, vehicles, and office and landscape equipment.
- All large company-wide gatherings are postponed until further notice.
- Non-essential travel is postponed. Outside educational sessions are voluntary and attended at employee’s discretion, as long as protocols for health and safety are observed.
Additional information on the virus can be found at:
ELM will continue to work together with our teams, public health officials, and our clients’ teams, to ensure that every effort is made to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our community-at-large.
Be well and stay healthy. If you have any questions, please contact ELM President, Bruce Moore Jr. at 203.316.5433.