We know that our clients, have a choice. So we don’t take the trust you place in us lightly. In fact, we consider our relationship with you the most important thing we care for, after we care for the health of your landscape and your bottom line.
As we transition to a new year, however, we are focusing not just on how our new technical and operational innovations will solve your problems, but on making sure that ELM will be the one trusted and reputable partner you consistently turn to.
Here’s how we’re planning to make that happen:
- Serving people first – Creating a great place to work and a great company to do business with means putting people first. We know that not every organization has the luxury of forty-plus years of solid growth, so we consider our longevity to one of our most valuable assets. We believe that if we continue to take good care of, our employees, they’ll pay our legacy forward by taking good care of you.
- Being real – As much as we’re investing in artificial intelligence to make our work more effective, we promise not to forget that at the end of the day, authenticity, passion and emotional intelligence will always be a driver of trust.
- Doing more of what we’re good at – The point of having strengths is to use them. Being a positive organization, investing in our employees so they love their jobs, and empowering our ELM family to lead by example will continue to differentiate our teams’ commitment to you.
- Delivering exceptional service – There is nothing worse than feeling like your issues don’t matter. From our regular crews to our seasonal and emergency response teams, what matters to you, matters to us. We’ll go the extra mile, jump through hoops, and act with a sense of urgency. In other words, proactive, prompt and professional.
- Powering up – Whether you know us well or we’ve just met, you know that new technologies are a game-changer, with innovations opening up real opportunities at the strategic level. We believe that having a future-oriented mindset will help us better align our services with your goals, and allow us to create ROI breakthroughs in results and response.
- Giving back – We believe that being a company of greater purpose puts us on the right track. From being better stewards of the landscaped environment to being better stewards of the communities we serve, putting our mission-driven philosophy into practice will always be the best way for us to reflect our core values, including quality, integrity, and upholding your trust.
- Raising our voice – In our industry, in our communities, in our professional associations, and on the boards and committees we sit on, ELM will continue to make its collective voice heard as advocates for continuous improvement and leadership – in social responsibility, technology, water conservation, operational safety, sustainable best practices, and winter risk management – to ensure that through our work as professional landscape and snow/ice managers, we make our clients’ world and the communities we serve happier and safer places to live, work and play.
To learn more about ELM’s 2020 service platform and ways ELM is striving to work smarter together, contact President, Bruce Moore Jr., 203-316-5433.