As part of its commitment to be a great place to work , ELM has a long-standing tradition of recognizing the efforts, accomplishments and contributions that reflect our company’s values, mission and goals. There are a whole lot of reasons why we think all-team high fives matter, but put simply, rewarding achievements at every level is the cornerstone of our supportive, win-win culture.
This year’s branch holiday parties honored our coworkers for their leadership, advancement and learning. We recognized service milestones, professional training, safety records, and teammates who’ve had a measurable impact on company performance.
Please join us in congratulating:
- Jean Thoby – South Branch Impact Award
- Andrew Zimmerman – North Branch Impact Award
- Erlindo Lima – South Branch Employee of the Year
- Milton Galeas – North Branch Employee of the Year
- Hector Ruiz – North Branch Safety Award
- Chris Smith – SIMA Field Training Certificate
- Tom Siros – SIMA Field Operations Training Certificate
- Hector Ruiz – NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Mario Martinez – NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Marvin Gonzalez – NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Roberto Chuquiano – NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Rolando Contreras – NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Marvin Galvez – Rising Star Award (photo)
- Jose Orellana – 15 Years of Service Award
- Jamie Rivera – 5 Year Service Award
- Luis Ladero – 5 Year Service Award
- Yair Pena – 5 Year Service Award
Are you awesome? Come join our team!
Contact Bruce Moore Jr. at 203-316-5433, or go to open job positions and apply via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/EasternLandManagement/