Do you have multiple service providers for your commercial property? If your answers is yes, this is the time to start thinking about the benefits of having a single-source provider for all of your needs. It is beneficial for your site to have one single point of contact in order to meet your goals and expectations.
Multiple service providers require additional management. A single service provider is accountable for your commercial site needs; from mowing the grass, to plowing the snow. You have many choices for your external site management services.
Here are 5 tips to make your property stand out as well as some reasons to choose a one single-source provider:
- How long have they been in business?
- What is their client retention rate?
- Brand your site with flowers and color displays.
- The integration of services like commercial maintenance, snow removal and irrigation will maintain your property consistent and will attract new prospects.
- Find a partner that will be your extra “set of eyes,” and be a trusted adviser.
At ELM, we want to be the trusted adviser for your commercial property. We are a single-source provider to allow you to maximize your time management and focus on other critical building management issues.